Thank you for visiting our website. Below is a list of questions frequently asked by our viewers. If you can't find what you're looking for, please send us a message via the contact page.
- Why am I redirected to this site?
- This site is the international website for CBeebies. You are seeing this site because we do not currently have a CBeebies channel in your region.
- I am outside of the UK, why can I no longer access www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies?
- The BBC does not currently make the CBBC and CBeebies websites available outside of the UK; these websites are for licence fee payers living in the UK only. The BBC have recently Geo Blocked the websites to comply with legal obligations to brand licensing partners and are aware that the recent change has affected some people living outside of the UK.
- Is CBeebies available online through this website or elsewhere?
- Unfortunately our international channels are not currently available online, but there are many clips available to view on this website, as well as games and other exciting features. We continue to investigate the possibility of making our channels available online and suggest that you continue to check the website from time to time for more information.
- Can I buy a DVD or related merchandise for a programme that I’ve seen on CBeebies?
- Please check online retailers and shops for availability.
- I would like to work for CBeebies. How do I find out about employment opportunities? Can I send you my CV?
- Please don't send your CV to us. Unfortunately we are unable to help you regarding job opportunities, but you can find details and advice about the latest vacancies at the BBC and BBC Studios Limited via BBC Careers